01. GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for visiting our webshop on the website rodebjer.com (hereafter the ”Site”) published by Rodebjer Form AB (hereafter ”Rodebjer”). Please read the following Terms and Conditions before placing an order. By ticking the box next to the Terms and Conditions on our Site you unconditionally accept these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time by Rodebjer at its sole discretion, without prior notice.
02. ORDERS & AVAILABILITY
An order confirmation will be sent to you by email when your order is placed. Rodebjer does not guarantee that all items included in the Rodebjer webshop are in stock at the time of your order. In the event that an item is unavailable, Rodebjer will contact you shortly by email.
03. INACCURACIES ON THE WEBSITE
Rodebjer cannot guarantee that the content of the Site is free of inaccuracies or typographical errors at all times, nor can we guarantee that all the information is up-to-date. Although Rodebjer strives to display the correct texts, images and pricing on the Site and its webshop, errors may occur. Rodebjer may at any time amend the content of the Site and reserves the right to cancel any order prior to dispatch should we find that the price is incorrect. In such case we will notify you by email and give you the option of placing a new order with the correct price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, your order will automatically be cancelled.
04. PRICES In the webshop prices are displayed for each item. If your country is part of the European Union (EU), the prices include Swedish VAT at 25%. Shipping costs will be added to your order at checkout. Rodebjer ships your package according to Incoterm Delivered Duty Paid (DDP).
Orders to countries outside the EU, including the US, are subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are applied once your package reaches your country. Rodebjer pays for the customs fee, but we do not collect VAT and/or other import taxes on orders to countries outside the EU and we cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur any such additional charges they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
Rodebjer insures each package during its time in transit and until it is delivered to you. All orders require signature upon delivery, at which point responsibility for the shipment passes to you. If you have specified a recipient other than yourself for delivery purposes, you also accept that a signature by such third party is sufficient evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Rodebjer.
06. EXCHANGES & RETURNS
You are always entitled to return or exchange your items within 14 days from the time of delivery. Returns- and exchanges are at the customers’ expense, and we recommend to use Rodebjers’ return service only. You may request the exchange or refund of items, which you must return to us in an unused condition. You may not handle the item more than necessary to determine the items’ qualities and fit. Returns will only be accepted if labels, such as, but not limited to, hangtags, and original packaging are fully intact. Rodebjer cannot accept returns where labels have been removed. If the item has been handled more than is deemed necessary, Rodebjer earns the right to decline the request, and the item will be sent back to you. All exchanges are subject to availability and can only be made to another size or color as the originally bought item.
Important information regarding Exchanges & Returns
- To return or exchange item(s), you need to complete the exchange and return form included in your package. If this document is missing, your package will be sent back to you.
- Please note that financial responsibility for the return is yours until it reaches us, so we recommend that you only use Rodebjers’ selected postage labels.
- Shipping charges on returned items are at the customer's expense. However, Rodebjer will not charge additional shipping on exchanges. Items cannot be exchanged or refunded at our stores.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receiving your order and the items must be returned to us in perfect condition. Make sure all products are exactly as you received them, with tag and seal still attached.
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you have decided to keep them. Shoes should be returned in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Please make sure to return the shoes and shoe box inside another solid carton box to not damage the original packaging.
- Exchanges can be made to a different size or color of the product originally bought, subject to availability. Simply fill in the size/color requested in the exchange and return form.
- If you wish to exchange your item for a different product you will need to make a return of your order, and place a new order in our webshop.
- You are responsible for the shipping of returned items back to Rodebjer. We prefer that items are returned through Rodebjers return service to ensure they are protected and insured during transit.
Refunds for returned items will be made to the original purchaser’s credit card or PayPal account within seven days of the return of the product. Note that additional duties and/or taxes will not be refunded. For countries within the EU, VAT will be included in the refund. If you have chosen to pay using Klarna, your invoice will be updated within seven days.
07. NON-COLLECTED ITEMS
If a delivered package is not collected, we reserve the right to charge you a fee covering the entire cost of the shipping as well as any additional penalty and processing fees. Non-collected packages are normally not covered by the right to return items.
08. DAMAGED PRODUCTS
Rodebjer ensures that all products are meticulously checked in a quality control before being dispatched to our customers. We work hard to avoid the emergence of damages or defects in our products. Should you find that an item despite this is damaged or otherwise defective, please contact us at email@example.com for further consultation. You will be replaced with a new sample of the item in question, if a new one is available. If not, you will be refunded with the original cost of the item and the return cost, unless the defect can be repaired. If the damaged item followed an order containing other purchased item(s) the cost of the original delivery will not be repaid. You are asked to always examine your received products already at the time of delivery and as soon as possible report any deviations from your order confirmation to us. We will return your funds as soon as possible, at the latest within 30 days from the date you returned the item and it was received by Rodebjer, and we have established that the item is damaged or otherwise defective. Always save your receipt. The funds will be returned to your original method of payment.
We cannot guarantee that the colors appearing on the homepage in detail reflect the clothes’ colors in reality. The colors can be reflected in different ways depending on for example your computer or phone screen, graphic card and the computer settings.
10. RODEBJER ONLINE CUSTOMER CARE
Please never hesitate to contact our English and Swedish speaking customer care team. We are here to help you with any concern regarding your online purchase, respond to questions or complaints. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our opening hours are Monday-Friday 9am -5pm, except for Swedish holidays.
11. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Swedish law and any dispute shall be settled in a Swedish public court.