We are constantly looking for future talents to join the Rodebjer team. Below is a list of currently open positions. You are always welcome to send us a spontaneous application to email@example.com
RODEBJER / DEPUTY STORE MANAGER DURING A MATERNITY LEAVE
PRINSENS GATE, OSLO
Rodebjer creates with wit, heart and conscience. A well-considered uniform, respectful of women’s day-to-day existence and of the planet she inhabits- Designs to be worn today, tomorrow and far into the future. To create responsible and lasting designs that fulfill women’s daily needs in an elevated way. To be honest and transparent and to deliver what we promise.
Do you have a passion for customer service? Do you dream of working for a company that goes above and beyond for their clients?
Rodebjer is looking for a store manager to join our Retail team. As a store manager at Rodebjer you will oversee and secure the execution of all the operations within the store. You will play a key role in building and developing an exceptionally diverse team that consistently provides excellent client service and ensures that the store exceeds defined performance goals. A store manager at Rodebjer should have a passion for client service and sales.
To succeed in this role, you should be able to:
- Ensure a superior standard of customer service within the store
- Maintain a positive working environment where feedback and coaching is a given and teamwork is essential
- Work actively with client relations to assure long term relationships
- Manage in-store visual merchandising and inventory control
- Manage administration work including schedule, orders and logistics
- Deliver strong sales growth to meet or exceed the sales targets
- Acting as a brand ambassador for Rodebjer
Your approach is positive and open-minded, tirelessly pushing on until you have reached your goals. You are a team player at heart, understanding that a complete delivery is through dedicated team work. You are able to work well under pressure and withstand periods with high pace yet keeping a stringent structure and thoroughness.
- Minimum 1-2 years of leadership experience
- Long experience in sales and customer service
- Preferably experience from working in an international fashion environment
What we offer:
Located in Prinsens gate in the center of Oslo, our flagship store has a beautiful location in the old postal office. We offer an open, collaborative, independent work environment with room to grow.
Apply with your resume and cover letter to Area Manager Jessica Purontaka at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will interview candidates continuously so please submit your application as soon as possible. The position is a deputy maternity leave at a 80% range, with a start in mid August, stationed at our flagship store on Prinsens gate 10 B in Oslo.
RODEBJER / SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Rodebjer creates with wit, heart and conscience and as a part of our journey on international growth and expansion, we are now looking for a digital savvy Social Media Manager to join our busy and collaborative team. Key in this role is to elevate and distribute the brand on a global scale, working and building international growth and brand awareness via the works of social media management, both paid and organic.
The position will manage and promote all social media for the company, with implementation of global communication strategies aligned with business targets and product launches. The role is creative, operational and strategic, and the successful candidate is on their toes, with an ear to the ground, always bursting with new ideas and possibilities to elevate and distribute the Rodebjer brand.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Own and leverage social media and new relevant platforms, ensuring digital amplification of brand collaborations, international growth and customer experience
- Monitor our ad performance. Create, setup, review and come up with improvements and new solutions
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content for Rodebjer in line with the agreed strategy
- Develop, drive and execute an all-channel strategy that drives business goals, such as audience growth, engagement, acquisition and reach
- Manage the social editorial calendar and posting schedule, ensuring all posts are optimized and tracked for performance. Track and communicate results, with a monthly report of analytics, growth of community, interaction and findings
- Master the brand voice and write copy for all social posts, while also and engaging fans in conversation in close cooperation with our Customer Experience team.
- Identify on-brand content creators who have an aspirational, purposeful and premium personal brand image
- Set up international celebrity & influencer collaborations and monitor success
- Identify creative opportunities to engage with and develop stronger relationships with our communities
- Understand and strategize dynamic social KPIs that meet business goals, and continuously look to identify trends across the social space before they have taken off, especially within fashion and e-commerce
- Grow and leverage relationships with social platforms, potential influencers/partners, designers and photographers
The Ideal Candidate
- A creative and analytical person with an extensive social media background
- Strong and convincing storytelling & visual skills
- Comfortable in the Adobe Suit as well as basic video editing and graphic design
- Master of Business manager and comfortable in building reports and draw conclusions from your work
- Technical savvy and comfortable working with ecommerce platforms and performance tools
- Commercial experience with major social channels both organic and paid (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok etc)
- You'll need the ability to think on your feet, take responsibility and identify new areas & opportunities to explore
- Creative and conceptual thinker with a hands-on/self-starter attitude and the ambition and flexibility to build something new
- Highly efficient, meticulous and collaborative team player, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- You'll need to be fluent in English
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have 1 - 3 years in a similar role (Content creator, Editor, Social media manager or similar)
- Be obsessed with social media and what it can deliver
- Be interested and curious in a diverse range of things such as literature, art, fashion etc
- Have strong written and spoken communication skills
- Have a strong network and is a person who easily connects, creates and maintain relationships
- Be super excited about & interested in the digital landscape
- Happy to juggle multiple tasks and an ability to prioritise effectively
- Have with, heart, conscience – and a sense of humour
- A passion for the job and our brand vision
- Be happy working autonomously and able to self manage
Rodebjer was founded in New York in 1999 by native Swede Carin Rodebjer. After being spotted on the streets of Manhattan wearing her handmade designs, Carin Rodebjer started selling her clothes to friends and to stores in New York and Stockholm. Today, Rodebjer is available in over 20 countries. Rodebjer’s quest is to enhance personalities by simplifying everyday clothing decisions through relevant, timeless and versatile fashion that meet the many needs of the modern woman. Rodebjer is strongly inspired by the human rights and feminist movements, and by individuals with the courage to live by their own rules. Carin Rodebjer has won several awards and her clothes continuously receive positive reviews from the international fashion community.
What We'll Provide:
Located in central Stockholm, our new headquarters sits right next to Östermalmstorg and Humlegården. We offer an open, collaborative, independent work environment with room to grow. As an international brand with a global vision, our company policy allows employees to work remote. We strive to be an inclusive workplace and encourages applicants with diverse backgrounds and skillsets.
Apply with your resume and cover letter to Hanna Stråhle at email@example.com. We will interview candidates continuously so please submit your application as soon as possible. The position is part of the digital team, reporting to Head of Digital/ CDO.
If you are interested in doing an internship with us, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the department you wish to do an internship with, the dates you are applying for, a personal letter and your CV.